eFax Incentive CC

eFax® enables you to send and receive faxes via email or online. With eFax, any device connected to the Internet will allow you to send and receive faxes.


fax machine

How do I receive faxes?
With eFax®, receiving a fax is as easy as opening email. You will receive an email with a PDF or TIF attachment to an email address you specify. You may also access your faxes by logging into your eFax account anytime from anywhere around the world.

Do I get a real fax number?
eFax® has the largest available inventory of fax numbers: local or toll-free/freephone numbers are available in 3,500 cities across 46 countries. 100% mobile, you are free to keep your number for as long as you wish to maintain service.

How do I send faxes?
Sending faxes is as easy attaching a file to an email (click here for supported file types). Simply address your email to the recipient's fax number followed by "@efaxsend.com"; we'll send your attachment to your recipient's fax machine and provide you with an email confirmation. You may also send faxes online by logging into your eFax® account.Customers Love eFax

"After researching fax for 2 minutes, I came across eFax. I signed up, activated my account, used the system, received verification that the fax was sent. I contacted the intended fax recipient and confirmed. 100% golden and solid hands down!"

No comments

Powered by Blogger.